Saturday, July 19, 2008

tá tú go h-aláinn (you're lovely)

last night we headed over to playa hermosa to eat, but ended up coming back to jaco. We ate a a place called amigos, it was good. While there, maire recognized some irish lads that she met a few days ago in another part of the country. We decided it would be a good idea if I went up to the table and talked to them in irish, just to see their reaction. Needless to say, they were impressed with my language skills (considering I know how to say 'you're lovely' 'you're brilliant' 'my name is claire' and 'you smell'). Maire and i went out with the them to a couple of bars. It was good craic :) and only $1 for the cab ride home. This morning everyone else is on an atv tour. Maire and I were going to lounge, however, it's raining. Hopefully it clears up :)

No comments: