Monday, July 14, 2008
Costa Rica...and the trip begins (kind of)
The trip has gotten off to a rough start. First, my flight from Columbus to Atlanta was booked, so I moved travel to one day later. Now, I have to drive to Cincinnati, then stay the night in Atlanta and leave tuesday (this is assuming I get on one of the 4 flights today that are looking rather booked...) Second, I had gotten ready, dressed, made up, and as a last step- put my contacts in. Unfortunetly, instead of contact solution, last night I had put the Clear Care cleaning and disinfecting solution (ie...hydrogen peroxide solution). My right eye began to burn like the flames of 1,000 suns. Now, after flushing my eye for a constant 15 minutes, I look like a wet cat with a red and swollen eye. Basically, I blame Kelley for having the clean care in the bathroom instead of saline. (however, I guess I could really blame myself since I didn't want to open my 1 quart carry on toiletry bag to get my contact solution because the bag is packed so tightly). I'm hopeing that my travel luck changes...right now, the world is conspiring against me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
flames of a 1000 suns! I love it! That is hilarious...I was on the floor.
Post a Comment